We have an opening for an Account Director in our LA office on our Brand Integration Team. The ideal person for this role is someone who has developed deep relationships with in-house marketing and PR teams at brands across a variety of verticals, marketing and PR agencies, and sponsorship sales teams in the entertainment industry from pop culture events to studios and networks. You have a creative and inventive voice and an opinion that matters (and youâ€™re not afraid to voice it). â€śYou have a pulse on the latest brand marketing and entertainment industry trendsâ€ť â€“ (everyone says this but itâ€™s true). This is a role for someone who has experience operating scaled brand marketing and cause marketing campaigns and can sell brands on sponsorship opportunities. Youâ€™re able to see the forest beyond the trees to develop truly integrated campaigns and manage a truly integrated team. You consider yourself an expert in developing out of the box partnership ideas and spotting trends in the entertainment and pop culture landscape.
- Leading brand integration and sponsorship outreach and strategy on various client (brand and non-profit) teams.
- Assisting in developing and executing comprehensive communications strategies.
- Considered a thought-leader of sorts, for the agency and clients.
- Partnering with PR, Talent and Social Media teams to create integrated strategies for clients.
- Training and mentoring junior staff on the inner workings and executions of brand integration, PR, media relations, social campaigns, and overall work approach. This is incredibly important to us!
- Managing and building on existing network of brand reps and entertainment/fashion/sports/tech industry contacts
- Planning managing and executing brand marketing and partnership strategy on behalf of corporate and non-profit clients for product launches, campaign launches, etc.
- Planning managing and executing sponsors for large-scale events, film and TV integrations, media partnerships, etc.
- Achieving deliverables for a full roster of clients (average of 6 â€“ 8).
- Participating in and/or leading new business meetings, creating proposals, as needed.
- Regularly bringing new opportunities for clients â€“ media meetings, key introductions, etc.
- Working with senior management to respond to client requests and ensure requests are taken care of in an efficient manner.
- Support administration of accounts including developing agendas, meeting recaps, activity reports, client status reports, and budget trackers.
You should apply if:
- You have at least 8 years of brand integration, partnership marketing and/or sponsorship sales experience with demonstrated success in the following areas: securing top-tier brand partners for paid partnership and sponsorship opportunities, developing and executing marketing and communications plans for entertainment, lifestyle, fashion, technology or non-profits, creating out-of-the-norm media moments, and managing staff.
- You've managed a team with direct oversight for at least 3 years (of those 8 mentioned above).
- You have a genuine interest in developing junior talent and empowering them to be A performers!
- You have a strong value and understanding of the rapid pace of consumer behavior and the influencer landscape.
- You are a strong writer â€“ persuasive, concise, creative, and quick!
- You have a growing list of relationships with in-house teams at brands and the agencies that represent them across a variety of verticals and know how to leverage those relationships to secure impactful partnerships.
- You are a strategic thinker, bring new ideas to the table, and love a good brainstorm.
- You have strong decision-making abilities and accountability; this is an important role, own it!
- You have an innate curiosity and an entrepreneurial spiritâ€¦have a suggestion on making something better? We encourage you to do it!
- You are incredibly organized, detail oriented (see what I did there?), and able to excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You're willing to work select evenings/weekends and travel when necessary â€“ our clients often need us to GO, GO, GO!
- You enjoy overdelivering rather than meeting expectations and take genuine pride in being part of something good.
- You make friends wherever you go. I mean, your co-workers are basically your roommatesâ€¦donâ€™t be uncool
You donâ€™t HAVE to have this, but it sure would be nice:
- Previous experience working with teams in multiple locations (New York, DC, Austin, etc.)
- Experience work with a project manager on an integrated communications teams (assisting with talent integration, media relations, social media, creative, brand integration)
- Interests beyond brand marketing â€“ we never like to stay in our lanes here and particularly like to combine entertainment and social good.
- Previous experience using marketing databases and research tools like WINMO.
Last Modified on: