The Business Insights Manager is responsible for compiling and analyzing large amounts of data, accurately projecting sales trends, identifying sales opportunities, and providing practical guidance to optimize sales strategies and increase market share; uses the information gathered to create coherent, intelligent reports, then presenting reports to team and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creates, implements and manages new forecasting system. Serves as lead on managing, assessing and coordinating overall sales forecast.
• Create, implement and manage cohesive glidepaths and sales tools.
• Compiles and analyzes data over time to forecast sales trends.
• Monitors, analyzes and reports competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
• Runs, distributes and analyzes, in conjunction with account managers POS reports to the sales, marketing and upper management teams; including reports on the ROI of different sales and marketing activations.
• Reviews on hand inventory and Point of Sale (POS) trends to determine retailer and market needs.
• Gathers, analyzes, evaluates and reports internal and external data in order to understand problems and address them proactively determining best practices for company success
• Reporting on the ROI of different sales and marketing activations.
• Establishes attainable deadlines that must be met.
• Ability to be comfortable and credible in reviewing and analyzing prospective company and sales data
• High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
• Excellent project management skills, effective time management skills
• Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, escalate issues appropriately, and keep information confidential
Last Modified on: