CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants, is seeking an Off-Premise Brand Manager. This exciting opportunity will be based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, TX and report to the Sr. Director, Brand Demand.
The nbsp;Off-Premise Brand Manager will own the strategy and day-to-day management of off-premise marketing to build sales through Chuck E. Cheese third-party delivery, Chuck E. Cheese online ordering and carry-out and the expansion of the new Pasqually’s virtual kitchen (available for delivery only). The manager will oversee all facets of off-premise marketing, including promotions, partnerships, expansions and products to drive short and long-term growth. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and collaborative, working closely with third-party partners, IT, Operations, Finance and marketing leadership to drive results.
Major Responsibilities Include:
• Builds annual marketing calendars to drive off-premise sales for Chuck E. Cheese delivery, carry-out and new Pasqually’s virtual kitchen.
• Develops initiatives to build sales, profitability and guest counts. Maintains effective cost controls in support of these initiatives and all promotions with third-party partners.
• Evaluates business performance and analyzes business growth to generate new ideas and increase profitability.
• Works with Brand Director to identify key markets, new potential customers and strategic partnerships in each market in order to grow digital sales.
• Works closely with Operations to manage and communicate end-to-end launch processes between restaurants and our delivery partners and online providers.
• Assists in development of new websites and web platforms such as online ordering and maintain current restaurant websites content.
• Maintain knowledge on customers and provide an overview for brand development.
• Manage and develop relationships with key agency partners to develop programs and content.
• Lead the development of system tools, training and processes to monitor and streamline off-premise operations and create an excellent guest experience.
• Provide ongoing reporting and strategic recommendations to the senior leadership team.
• Effectively coach, mentor and manage one direct report to maintain online menus for all third-party partners, field all support requests and coordinate all equipment replacements.
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Communications, Marketing, or similar field required.
• At least 5 years of Brand, Customer, Digital Marketing with specific experience in online ordering, delivery or aggregators required.
• Self-starter with strong ownership, able to work independently on projects.
• Solid organizational and project management skills – able to establish priorities, strong detailed execution and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to lead/influence cross-functional teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel as needed
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with
repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel domestically and internationally to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
Last Modified on: