This position is responsible for executing small scale projects and programs to help meet Marketing plan objectives. Supports the product manager in major new product launches.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for leading cross functional teams in the product development of line extensions and new account exclusives.
• Supports product manager in major new product launches.
• Leads line review meetings for assigned initiatives. Supports line review meetings for major new product initiatives.
• Leads packaging changes for graphics updates. Supports graphic changes in major launches. Manages spending for packaging changes.
• Performs research in concept screens and most qualitative research. Supports in major quantitative studies. Makes recommendations based on business analytics.
• Performs internal execution work around product. For example EAS and MCR input.
• Performs analytical work which includes ad hoc analysis, monthly, and trimester reporting.
• Assists with OSMI issues. Works closely with forecasting, demand planning, and field sales. Provides recommendations based on their input.
• BS/BA degree with business concentration preferred or 2 years’ experience in an advertising or marketing role.
• 2+ years general business experience
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Lotus Notes experience recommended
• Good organizational skills with ability to handle several projects
• General business management skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Innovative thinker
• Willingness to explore and learn new tasks
• Detail oriented
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to direct cross functional peers on projects where they are leading.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Last Modified on: