Under the general supervision of the National Director, Corporate & Cause Partnerships (NDARD) the Director, Account Strategy & Corporate Development (DASCD) manages and executes the agreed upon deliverables with an enterprise-wide funder as well as identifies, develops, presents and secures additional revenue committed but not yet identified from that partner, if applicable, and/or secures new revenue as agreed upon. If that revenue is not achieved, the LDARD seeks out additional opportunities to achieve or exceed it. This position has the responsibility for high-level interaction and strategic involvement with corporate, foundation and other decision makers and ensures a successful, long-standing partnership, including strategic expansion into other business units and revenue streams, flawless execution, stewardship and overall management, including budget creation, monitoring and resolution. In addition, this position builds relationships effectively internally and externally to increase breadth and depth of the Corporate 8-Point Plan as a guide. Position is a subject matter expert at the company and has knowledge of the industry and competitors. Additionally, position ensures consistently strong project execution, coordination of internal and external resources, on target financial performance and satisfaction of contracted deliverables. The position leads the renewal/upgrade of the partnership with support from the DCCP. Job responsibilities and exact dollar goal of incremental revenue expected (>$500K)will be determined based on account.
• Identify and secure additional funding of at least $500K/Year through additional revenue streams within the assigned company using the Corporate 8-Point Plan as a guide. A plan for achieving corporate breadth and depth is part of year’s job responsibilities and from-to targets are identified and measured against.
• Manage all aspects of the relationship with corporate and foundation partner of the highest strategic and financial value to the Movement, partnering with others as appropriate.
• Serve as subject matter expert for, and internal account liaison for, company as well as staff primary contact to quality of service, partner ROI, and customer satisfaction; primary pre- and post-sales contact who operates in close alignment with other staff to identify, secure and realize additional revenue of at least $500K/Year. If funds are not identified within company, new revenue opportunities of at least $500/year must be secured from other sources. DASCD may have total responsibilities for account(s) with minimal support from DCCP.
• Facilitate creation of an annual business plan for the account, including fundraising plan, budget, contract deliverables, project timeline, marketing/event calendar, Club integration plan when applicable, and proposed metrics. Conduct ongoing analysis and track performance of partner initiatives, collaborating with others when necessary. Proactively handle all problems that may prevent success and flawless execution and relationships, keeping others informed as necessary. Proactively identify areas that need leadership attention.
• Create, work and drive a customized stewardship plan that adds value, increases opportunity and deepens and broadens the relationship with the partner. All interactions are planned and tracked in NGOC. The key to success is in the customization of the plan. The plan is to be dynamic.
• Serve as the internal account liaison for all other teams ensuring that partner receives and is given opportunities in accordance with their contracted deliverables and additional opportunities are identified and realized. Lead all meetings internally and externally for the partnership. Maintain an active and accurate briefing at all times for partnership.
• Monitor, manage and report on all aspects of the financial health of the partnership budget, internally and, as appropriate, externally. Solve issues to satisfactory mutual resolution and proactively recommend solutions. Reduce risk and realize opportunities for finances of partnership(s).
• Oversee administration of applicable pass through grants, monitor financial performance and execution of contracted deliverables at the Club level.
• Support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales and integrate, where possible, with other organized BGCA marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, conferences and national events.
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities of assigned account and proactively provide relevant reports and information to the NDARD, NDCCP, NVP, et al.
• Attend (when needed) and lead/present at external customer meetings and internal meetings to aid business development and successful account execution.
• Coordinate internal resources, consultants, volunteers and interns to complete contract deliverables.
• Plan and lead quarterly account review sessions to ensure spending is on target and deliverables are being met. Coordinate the development of formal performance reports for each assigned account at least annually.
• Primary lead and contributor to the strategy development of both assigned account and associated programs.
• Serve as a contact for any account issues; accountable for ensuring resolution; prompt response to internal and external customer needs is paramount.
• Participate in national conferences and collaborations with strategic third parties which further BGCA’s mission.
• Assist with other projects as required.
• Demonstrate BGCA ICARE values at all times, internally and externally, and integrate into work environment and ways of work.
• Adhere to organizational policies and procedures as described in BGCA's Employee Handbook, Ethics Policy and elsewhere
• No direct Reports. May monitor and coordinate the work of temporary employees and student interns
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
ENVIRONMENTAL & WORKING CONDITIONS