The Fandango Gift Card business is a rapidly growing, multi-million, multi-channel part of the Fandango portfolio, encompassing an assortment of products and responsible for a large portion of Fandango’s overall incoming revenue and consumer acquisition. The Gift Card team is responsible for strategy, marketing, sales, growth, creation and enhancement of our products sold through physical & digital retailers, D2C and B2B. Our product lines include both our own O&O brands (Fandango, Vudu, MovieTickets.com) as well as bundled partnerships, thus providing our consumers with an assortment of entertainment gifting solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high-performing, fast-moving, innovative and strategic marketer to join our Gift Card Team. The Gift Card Specialist will be responsible for execution and strategic input of Gift Card products in all three channels (retail, B2B, D2C) with the emphasis on retail marketing and analysis. Goals include driving new customer acquisition & retention, consumer engagement, cross channel optimization and leverage of studio/content IP. You will partner with internal divisions such as finance, business development, product management, design, marketing, finance and legal as well as across other teams within the NBCU/Comcast/Peacock Family.
We are looking for an individual who is energetic, brings enthusiasm for the customer, passionate about the entertainment industry and experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously. Proven analytical thinking is essential - you should be fluent in analyzing both business performance and marketing metrics, have strong project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional collaboration skills. You should be a self-starter and effective communicator, able to think strategically and execute at a high level. The individual should demonstrate strong business judgment, have a strong track record of relationship management, has a passion for experimentation, is a problem-solver and thought leader. Experience with digital and retail marketing is ideal.
Core responsibilities include:
• 3+ years of experience in account management with emphasis on digital technologies, payment products, consumer goods, media.
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business through input and output metrics.
• Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving; thinks big, starts small, grows fast
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external teams and senior leadership
• Experience with Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Salesforce
• Part of the NBCU/Comcast Family – Comprehensive Insurance, 401K benefit package
• Exciting tech and entertainment industry environment
• Collaborative and newly renovated “open workspace” offices in Beverly Hills
• Opportunity to work remotely part-time per week
• Great work/life balance – we support each individual team member
• Company-wide open-door communication – inclusive leadership
• Ongoing professional development opportunities
• Onsite gym, snacks/beverages, company events, ERG groups, health & lifestyle services
• Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative environment
• Ability to work closely/collaborate with all divisions of Fandango
• Selected travel to industry conferences, events