Disney Music Group is home to Walt Disney Records, Hollywood Records, Disney Concerts, Disney Music Publishing and Buena Vista Records. Brands include Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Disney+, National Geographic, 20th Century Studios, Lucasfilm, Searchlight Pictures, Star, Disney Channel, hulu, FX, ABC, Freeform and ESPN. DMG is home to soundtracks of the biggest movies and TV shows in the world, including “Frozen,” “The Lion King,” “Aladdin,” “Bohemian Rhapsody,” the “Star Wars” franchise, “Avengers: Endgame,” “Black Panther,” “Guardians of the Galaxy,” “Black Widow,” “Cruella,” “Soul,” “Loki,” “The Mandalorian,” “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings,” “Free Guy,” "The Eyes of Tammy Faye," “This Is Us,” “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” “Zombies,” the “Descendants” franchise, and the upcoming film soundtracks for “Eternals,” “Encanto” and “West Side Story.” The artist roster includes Andy Grammer, AREA21, Queen, Joywave, Breaking Benjamin, Sofia Carson, DREAMERS, TINI, Olivia Holt, The Undefeated, New Hope Club, ScaryPoolParty, Temecula Road, Laine Hardy and CB30.
The Sr Manager, Partnership Marketing is responsible for creating, implementing and managing external corporate partnerships, alliances and sponsorships across all of Disney Music Group’s content -- talent signed to the Hollywood Records label and Soundtracks/Products attached to our Studio Films, company TV properties and legendary Disney Music Catalog. This role reports directly to the Director, Partnership Marketing & Synergy, and is responsible for the following:
- Pitch, manage, and execute Corporate Alliance campaigns delivering results that exceed partner expectations
- Seek out, identify, and create new external business partnerships with the goal of both driving new revenue and generating promotional exposure
- Maintain ongoing relationships and communications with identified Disney-branded Synergy partners to develop initiatives that are mutually beneficial in driving DMG priorities as well as partner priorities
- Identify and pursue new, innovative opportunities to promote Disney-branded priority playlist by partnering with both internal and external partners/companies/retailers
- Deliver upon goals and impressions metrics as set-forth by VP, Marketing
- Manage campaign execution from start to finish by aligning all involved parties
- Work on marketing campaigns and partnerships for Disney-branded playlists, podcasts, and Disney Music Emporium.
- Help to manage Disney Music Group participation in Company-events such as D23 Expo and Destination D.
- Integrate necessary internal department participation into campaign execution – Promotion, Sales, PR, A&R, Production, Creative, Digital, etc.
- Work closely with DMG Business Affairs to manage legal contracts pertaining to marketing/promotional campaigns
- Manage and develop budgets for projects
- Work and brainstorm with Partnership team to develop new ideas and opportunities for DMG partnerships
- Manage partnership activation and events off-site (occasionally after hours, and on weekends)
- Liaise with artist/management reps to execute campaigns and understand artist goals of working with specific brand categories
- Communicate and maintain profile with external partners like promotion, PR, media, marketing, and advertising agencies for partnership opportunities
- Develop assets for meetings and pitches in a timely manner including but not limited to pitch-decks, one-sheets and presentations
- Continually evaluate competitors and industry trends