• Develop various digital marketing materials: sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general digital marketing activities
• Research marketing trends ensuring the MCM team is aware of new, relevant changes within the industry
• Support overall Digital Marketing development project portfolio
• Track all campaign progress
• Working with internal team, cross-functional teams and external stakeholders, create and execute project plans for Digital Marketing and Brand design and development initiatives including budgeting, staffing and risk management.
• Plan, assign, monitor and review progress, ensure accuracy of work within budget.
• Manage project timelines, staff, vendors, and independent contractors to ensure success on various projects.
• Support VP MCM with team operations / project management
• Assist Senior Digital Marketing managers with marketing campaigns including lead generation, individual giving and SHOP 4-H revenue growth across digital channels
• Assist and manage CRM marketing vendor selection, project timeline and implementation
• Team budget management and finance liaison
• Produce and submit all digital invoices and credit card expense reports
• In collaboration with the CX and Marketing Data Analyst, monitor the results of digital marketing efforts and report any successes or shortcomings to the team
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing, advertising, communications, business, or related discipline, or equivalent in work experience
· Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· 0-3 years digital marketing experience
· Have a foundation in digital marketing best practices and remain informed on the latest strategies, technologies, platforms and tactics
· Able to perform in a team-oriented environment
· Strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to prioritize.
· Detail-oriented personality
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to see trends and opportunities
· Enjoy driving multiple initiatives forward at once in a creative, fast paced, high-growth environment.
· Passionate and curious around marketing and growth best practices to consistently bring new ideas to the table.