Lead 4-H Tech Changemakers
- Set the integrated marketing strategy in partnership with fundraising and marketing lead to grow, expand, and evolve this already-successful initiative that is a key driver of revenue and brand awareness for 4-H STEM.
- Develop and manage the cross-functional execution of a comprehensive marketing work plan for 4-H Tech Changemakers.
- Work with the resource development team to deliver against partner expectations, drive renewals and foster a pipeline of new prospects.
- Manage and execute workstreams including but not limited to youth storytelling, public opinion research, executive visibility, partner and brand visibility, and local programmatic marketing support.
- Work with 4-H’s in-house creative team and agency partners to script, shoot, produce, and edit compelling video stories.
- Write impact stories, talking points, event scripts, blog posts and long-form pieces that
showcase the impact of 4-H’s work and the power of the young people we serve.
- Train and manage a youth voice specialist in support of successful delivery of the 4-H Tech Changemakers program and other STEM partnerships.
Day to Day Marketing Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with marketing counterparts at partner organizations and lead day-to-day execution of the marketing plan.
- Partner with Marketing Subject Matter Experts colleagues to develop and execute creative content, digital, or earned media campaigns as necessary.
- Collaborate with the VP of Integrated Marketing and other team members to develop messaging that demonstrates our value proposition across multiple audiences and STEM disciplines (e.g. computer science, engineering, ag science, environmental science).
· Bachelor's degree or higher, with at least 10 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably including agency or in-house experience.
· Proven experience planning and executing large-scale marketing initiatives from conception to completion.
· Experience leading large cross-functional teams on major projects or initiatives.
· Experience successfully managing and mentoring direct reports.
· Exceptionally strong written and verbal communications skills.
· Proven track record of developing integrated marketing campaigns with strategies and tactics that are connected to tangible metrics and outcomes.
· Experience managing agency partners and projects on-time and on-budget.
· Track record of using data and analytics to improve results.
· Ability to communicate effectively with multiple high-profile donors and board members.
· Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
· Ability to think creatively and problem-solve in a fast-paced work environment.
· Experience co-creating issue-focused campaigns with partners/clients.
· Demonstrated success in leading new business opportunities.