Partnership:

National 4-H Council and Tractor Supply Co.

Description:

Tractor Supply Co. partnered with National 4-H Council to help raise funds through their Paper Clover fundraisers.  In 2022, the campaign generated $1,254,555 to aid 4-h youth nationwide.  

100% of funds raised through our two Paper Clover fundraisers directly benefit 4-H and the kids and teens they work with - 90% of donations directly support 4-H youth in the state it was raised, and the remaining 10% supports national 4-H programming.

The Paper Clover contributions funded educational programs and provided 4-H members with the opportunity to engage in enriching camps, conferences and community projects in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, agriculture, healthy living and civic engagement. All funds raised directly benefited Cooperative Extension’s 4-H program with 90 percent of donations earmarked for programs in the state in which collected, and the remaining 10 percent went to help national 4-H programming.

The partnership began in 2010 and since then TSC has helped raise over $14M, impacting over 69,000 students by providing them with hands-on learning experiences through projects in STEM, agriculture, healthy living, and civic engagement. 

Partnership Opportunity:
National 4-H Council/Non-Profit Organizations
Partner/Category:
Tractor Supply Co. /Retail
Timing:
May 2nd Quarter 2022
Target:
Male
Female
Family
Adults
Promotional Elements:
Media Elements:
Mobile
Online
Social Media
Sponsorship
Created On:
2022-05-24
Last Modified on:
2022-05-31
Companies Involved
Katherine O
Katherine O Associate Vice President, Partnerships (Corporate, Cause Marketing, Foundations) Company TBD
Tuck

Were you involved in this partnership?

Click this button to tag yourself on this partnership.

I worked on this program


(add to your profile)
Chat

If you're having issues logging in, click here to contact us.

You have used of 5 free views remaining for the week...

...please or create a free profile to see more.