HyperX Event NCAA Final 4 Activation:
- Mall of America (MOA) – Bloomington, MN. MOA is the state's most recognized landmark and generates 40 million visitors annually. HyperX activation ran for a month, including during NCAA Final Four weekend in Bloomington MN, a time where a larger amount of tourists were present.
- HyperX branding and products were on display within a high-traffic spot on the 1st floor Game Fuel event space inside Mall of America.
- NBA2k19 for Xbox was available for anyone to play within the Game Fuel booth space. Xbox stations were outfitted with HyperX swag and CloudX headsets.
- Game Fuel's booth space is a traveling booth that had a tour within different locations in the country. HyperX peripherals were used throughout the entirety of the tour beyond MOA.
eSports Lounge at MOA featuring HyperX:
- HyperX was the featured peripheral partner in the Mt. Dew AMP Game Fuel eSports Lounge between March 29th and April 30th.
- HyperX peripherals were on display for use on the PC and console gaming stations within the lounge. Attendees had opportunities to meet and play with pro esports
streamers as well as NFL and NHL players.
Gaming & Esports
Mall of America
Nov 1, 2019
Nov 1, 2019