Walt Disney Studios and Air Canada teamed up to celebrate the release of Pixar’s TURNING RED.
Air Canada wrapped one of their A220 planes with pictures of characters from TURNING RED. This was the first time Air Canada had movie-themed livery. Starting in February, passengers onboard this special aircraft enjoyed a special TURNING RED video that was inspired by the film’s trailer. Also on this aircraft, passengers discovered director Domee Shi’s favorite places in Toronto by exploring Air Canada’s seatback city guide. While on the aircraft heading to Toronto, an animated landscape of the city will be featured on seatback screens as passengers board. In addition, the March issue of Air Canada’s enRoute magazine will feature a custom-illustrated cover depicting Mei (as the panda) looking over Toronto along with an interview with Shi.
To celebrate the movie, Disney and Air Canada gave away prize packages to five lucky Canadians. Each of these prize packs included:
· Four roundtrip airfare tickets to and from Toronto
· A 2-night stay at the Fairmont Royal York in Toronto
· 4 tickets to the Canadian premiere of Pixar’s TURNING RED on March 8, 2022
· City attraction passes, allowing access to the CN Tower, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Museum, and either the Toronto Zoo or the Ontario Science Centre
· Ground transportation to and from the airport at both airports
Those interested in entering went to the microsite to enter their name, email address, and Aeroplan number (or become a free Aeroplan member). They also had the option of mailing in a 50-word essay that explained why you wanted to win one of these packages, along with your name, email address, and phone number.
1st Quarter 2022
Feb 11, 2022
Feb 17, 2022