Entertainment / Theatrical
Scooby-Doo is consistently ranked as one of the top selling properties in the WBCP portfolio. Scooby-Doo is the only dog with human characteristics who can live and play in a kid’s real and imaginative world. He is extremely popular and relevant to a diverse target demographic. Scooby loves to solve mysteries, is hip and cool and makes ‘scary’ fun; he can Doo it all!
• Scooby and the Gang are back in an all new show, Be Cool Scooby-Doo! which will premiere Fall 2015
• LEGO Scooby-Doo 22-Minute TV special will debut on Cartoon Network in Fall 2015
• Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, What’s New Scooby-Doo? and new Scooby movies can be seen regularly on Cartoon Network and Boomerang in the U.S.
• Over 1 Billion in sales worldwide with 2 new full-length movies and2-4 episodic DVD collections released per year
• Upcoming WHV releases for 2015 and 2016: Scooby-Doo! And KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery (Q3 2015), Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! Season1, Part 1 (2016), Be Coo, Scooby-Doo! Season 1, Part 2 (2016), Scooby-Doo WWE Sequel MFV (2016), LEGO Scooby-Doo MFV (2016)
• Look for the new ‘My Friend Scooby-Doo’ virtual pet app, available on iOS and Android!
• A catalog of interactive story book apps for the iPad are currently available in the iTunes App Store
• Redan distributes a bi-monthly dedicated Scooby-Doo! Magazine
• Scooby-Doo makes regular appearances in theme park shows across the US, and is touring on stage with the Gang across the world
ONLINE & SOCIAL MEDIA
• ScoobyDoo.com received a full makeover with a responsive design and all new content! New site is optimized for tablet and mobile viewing and will be supported by a robust paid media campaign.
• Scooby and the Gang have invaded YouTube ! Kids of all ages will get to experience Scooby’s greatest moments anytime and anywhere! Visit YouTube.com/WBKids
• The official Scooby-Doo Facebook Page has surpassed the 26 Million fan mark and Scooby has launched on Instagram and Pinterest!
• Zoinks Points offers free exclusive digital content in the U.S. with every participating Scooby product purchased! Visit ZoinksPoints.com for more information.
MARKETING & PROMOTIONS
• Kids won’t be able to get enough Scooby, especially when they unmask a major QSR promotion in late Q2 2015
• LEGO Scooby-Doo will receive A+ level support from LEGO and WB including National TV Advertising, Website Takeovers, Custom Digital Content , Comic-Con Appearance and an In-Store Promotional Activation
• Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! Style Guide Available July 2015
• New Scooby Augmented Reality experiences in development for 2016
Jun 5, 2015
Apr 28, 2017