Entertainment / Television
Tom and Jerry are the high-energy cat and mouse duo who continue to entertain both kids and adults alike for 75 years. They are a powerful global property with a presence in more than 18 countries and almost 450 licensees worldwide. The contrasting dualities of Tom and Jerry are unique and unmatched: friend and foe, naughty and smart, little and large, all combine to produce chaos and laughter.
• The Tom and Jerry Show continues to delight kids of all ages weekdays on Cartoon Network in the US.
• Classic Episodes air on Cartoon Network and Boomerang regularly
• Regular Tom and Jerry episodic releases
• Tom and Jerry: Gene Deitch Collection (Q3 2015), The Tom and Jerry Show Complete Season 1 (Q1 2016)
• Tentpole Made-for-Video release from Warner Home Video :
• Tom and Jerry: Spyquest (Q3 2015)
• Tom and Jerry: Return to Oz (Q3 2016)
• Tom and Jerry have 4 new Augmented Reality games!
• This duo is extremely popular internationally and continue to appear in mall tours and other promotions worldwide
• Capstone Young Readers has an all new “meta-fictional” picture book series of 4 highly entertaining books
• Edizioni Playpress (Italy) and Panini (U.K.) each continue to publish a series of Tom and Jerry coloring / activity titles
• Join the over 40 Million fans of the official Tom and Jerry Facebook page
• #1 Animated page across the studio #2 Facebook page across all Warner Bros. Studios brand pages
Jun 5, 2015
Apr 28, 2017