Entertainment / Home Entertainment
Superman is the original and ultimate Super Hero, sworn to protect the citizens of earth. He is a global icon with nearly 100% worldwide awareness and he is the embodiment of justice, honesty, integrity and the power of achievement.
• Following the worldwide success of MAN OF STEEL, director Zack Snyder is bringing together the two greatest Super Heroes of all time – BATMAN and SUPERMAN – for the first time on the big screen!
• BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE releases in theaters March 2016.
• DC Super Heroes will continue to dominate the big screen with a full slate of theatrical releases starting in 2016 including SUICIDE SQUAD, WONDER WOMAN, two JUSTICE LEAGUE titles, THE FLASH, AQUAMAN, SHAZAM!, CYBORG, and GREEN LANTERN!
• Over 24 million DC Comics DVDs sold to date!
• Original direct-to-DVD movie titles featuring Superman in 2015 include LEGO JUSTICE LEAGUE VS BIZARRO LEAGUE, JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS AND MONSTERS, and more!
• Superman’s S-SHIELD means power and integrity in different ways to different ages. No matter how old or young, people recognize and personalize its message.
• DC Comics is ever expanding its reach online and in social media. In addition to DCCOMICS.COM, DC Super Heroes can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram reaching over 21 million followers and growing!
• DCKIDS.COM features DC Comics’ most iconic Super Heroes, including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and more, in exciting games and interactive ways to play. Original animated content from DC Super Friends is now available to view on the site.
• Superman takes the spotlight in DC titles including SUPERMAN, ACTION COMICS, JUSTICE LEAGUE, SUPERGIRL, SUPERBOY, and SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN bringing new stories to a wider audience .
• HarperCollins has sold more than 1.2 million units since launching Superman in 2009.
• Capstone has published over 30 educational chapter books with original stories and art for the educational / library market.
• Bendon supports core Superman with a large coloring and activity program, including a deluxe coloring book.
• DC Comics is showcased in 9 Six Flags theme parks, Warner Bros. Movie World Australia, Parque Warner in Spain, and Hopi Hari in Brazil.
Jun 5, 2015
Apr 28, 2017