Entertainment / Television
Batman is the only Super Hero who started with a purpose, then trained and developed unique abilities and skills to fulfill that purpose. Boys aspire to have his unequaled fighting skills, unique gadgets and vehicles. He has nearly 100% worldwide awareness and has surpassed $9 billion in consumer products retail sales worldwide.
• Director Zack Snyder is bringing together the two greatest Super Heroes of all time – BATMAN and SUPERMAN- for the first time on the big screen!
• BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE will release in theaters March 25, 2016.
• Over 24 million DC Comics DVDs have been sold to date!
• Batman continues to be featured in new home video titles throughout 2015: LEGO JUSTICE LEAGUE VS BIZARRO LEAGUE, JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS AND MONSTERS, BATMAN VS ROBIN and more!
• DC Comics is ever expanding its reach online and in social media. In addition to DCCOMICS.COM, DC Super Heroes can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram reaching over 21 million followers!
• DCKIDS.COM features DC Comics’ most iconic Super Heroes, including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and more, in exciting games and interactive ways to play. Original content from Batman Unlimited and DC Super Friends offers animated shorts.
• Batman characters are featured in multiple DC Comics each month including BATMAN, DETECTIVE COMICS, BATGIRL, BATWOMAN, NIGHTWING, JUSTICE LEAGUE, and more!
• HarperCollins has sold 2.5 million books since they launched their line of Batman titles in 2009. New titles being released throughout 2015!
• DC Comics is showcased in 9 Six Flags theme parks, Warner Bros. Movie World Australia, Parque Warner in Spain, and Hopi Hari in Brazil.
Jun 6, 2015
Apr 28, 2017